The ability to access critical business functions relies upon having your systems and infrastructure connected and available at all times. With the advent of Internet of Things (IoT) and cloud based services co-existing with centralized enterprise architectures, our Data and Networking portfolio which integrates fully with our Software Defined Wide Area Networking (SD-WAN) solution, is designed to provide business customers with a range of fast, reliable, primary and backup, Local and Wide Area connectivity to suit all needs and budgets.
- Dedicated Internet – 1 Mbps to 1 Tbps
- Broadband Internet – 1 Mbps to 5 Gbps
- Synchronous /Asynchronous
- All speeds dependent on location
Software Defined Wide Area Networking (SD-WAN)
- Significantly simplifies the deployment and management of Wide Area Networks
- Permits greater deployment of lower cost internet without compromising throughput
- Improves bandwidth efficiency and flexibility while significantly enhancing security
- Offers advanced routing and end to end encryption
- Delivers extensive management functions, security features and network analytics
- Permits creation of secure tunnels between locations regardless of underlying transport
- Optimizes traffic steering for Cloud and SaaS based applications
- Automated deployment and zero-touch provisioning
- Available on a national basis
Fixed Wireless Access (FWA/EoFW)
- Provides broadband internet access without the use of phone or cable lines.
- Microwave-based line-of-sight technology
- Low latency resilient connections,
- Industry leading Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Speeds ranging from 1.5 Mbps to 1 Gbps in qualifying locations.
Ethernet Private Line (EPL) & EVPL
- Delivers high-performance, secure connections between two sites (Point-to-Point).
- Ideal for mission-critical, sensitive data applications
- Bypasses the public Internet and securely transmits traffic over a private connection.
- Backed by a Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Perfect for latency intolerant applications like data center integration
- Permits class of service assignment allowing higher priority to key work flows and apps
- Inherently secure, with no data encryption needed
- Service is available nationwide
- Ethernet Virtual Private Line (EVPL) available for Point-to-Multi-point scenarios
- Niche product serving the needs of particular customers.
- Ideal for remote locations or businesses which are vastly mobile such as maritime, aviation, offshore energy or defense.
- Ideal for use by government agencies when setting up natural disaster recovery centers.
- Provides flexibility with limited environmental impact
- Available nationwide typically at asynchronous speeds up to 25 Mbps.
- Provides primary or backup internet connections
- Can be deployed to specific offices or a solution for mobile applications.
- Facilitates deployment of solutions incorporating mobile Internet of Things (IoT) or Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Utilizing 4G or 5G technology
- Available nationwide
Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- Private dedicated secure connections with high bandwidth and low data loss
- Secure tunnel based, partitioned from the public Internet
- Highly reliable fully meshed site to site connectivity with inherent disaster recovery
- Especially desirable for data, applications, and transactions where a high degree of integrity and privacy is required